High Net Worth / High Asset Divorce Attorney in Pennsylvania
Montgomery County | Bucks County | Philadelphia County
If you have built significant net worth, but your marriage is failing, you want an experienced lawyer to help you with the equitable distribution of marital property. You may have complex investment portfolios or multiple homes. You may have substantial business interests or a large retirement account. We can help.
At the Law Office of Joanne E. Kleiner, we have provided thorough and effective representation to high net worth divorce clients for more than a quarter of a century. We built our reputation on skill, knowledge and attention to detail. We’ll take the time to learn as much as we can about your situation, including your objectives, so that we can formulate the most effective strategy to get the results you want. We will keep you up-to-date on all developments in your case, as well as your options, so that you can make good decisions about your future.
We offer a confidential consultation to every client. To set up an appointment, contact our office online or call us at 215-886-1266.
Protecting Your Net Worth in a Divorce Proceeding
We have extensive experience working with divorce clients with high net worth or significant marital estates, including people with:
- Extensive real estate portfolios—multiple homes, vacation property, rental real estate, real estate investments
- Art ,jewelry, electronics, boats, airplanes and other high-end personal property
- Complex investment holdings—stock and bond portfolios, mutual funds, options, limited partnerships
- Financial accounts—checking, savings, money market and insurance holdings
- Retirement plans—deferred compensation, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, IRAs, pensions
- Business interests—Stock options, business assets, partnership interests, sole proprietorships
Whenever possible, we will attempt to negotiate an amicable property settlement, but we are always willing to take your case to a judge and jury to get the outcome you want. We have a comprehensive understanding of the factors used to determine the equitable distribution of marital property in Pennsylvania, and will carefully prepare and present arguments to help you get the outcome you want.
Contact the Law Office of Joanne E. Kleiner
For an appointment with an experienced Pennsylvania high net worth divorce attorney, contact our office online or call us at 215-886-1266. Let us use our experience, skill, knowledge and resources to help you make informed and effective decisions.